Hello and welcome to my crafty world

22%3E%

create

create

Thursday 25 November 2010

Decorations



Tuesday Taggers- have challenged us this week to make a decoration. I have had these two bird shapes since I visited The Stamp Attic in the summer with every intention of using them before now. On trips round blogland recently I have seen some of these decorated but cannot remember where, but must mention how beautiful they looked.


For my pair of birds I used Viva Decor, copper paint to cover the surfaces. A snowflake stamp which I embossed to decorate, finishing off from the box of bits that I cannot possibly do without.


Thankyou for stopping by to take a look.

5 comments:

  1. Great hangings Yvonne, love the copper. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely bird hangings....think my mojo has taken a hike at the moment
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet, pretty birds Yvonne - really like the sound of your 'box of bits' lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yvonne
    A wonderful entry for TT this week, the last as a player!! amazing work and a wonderful decoration. Thanks for joining in with TT challenge
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yvonne I love the bird, next time you'll be on the other side
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete