Hello and welcome to my crafty world

22%3E%

create

create

Wednesday 10 November 2010

C. of C. challenge 21







Week 21 of this fantastic challenge journey through Tim's Compendium of Curiosities.



Linda over at StudioL3 has chosen Pefect Distress this week, all instructions can be found on page 38.



I have had a few tries at this one, think I am to heavy handed with the water spray. Still none will be wasted as they will make good gift tags.



The colours I used were Vintage Photo and Barn Door inks. Heirloom gold and pewter perfect pearls. The stamps are Tim Holtz , I think Viva Deco, also Crafty Individuals.



Thankyou for stopping by to take a look.

13 comments:

  1. Your tags are gorgeous! I love the lady with the wings, great job sticking with it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, these are gorgeous! Once you start it is hard to stop and I know exactly what you mean about too much not enough!! Been there! Love your tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on my fourth attempt and all fit for the rubbish...... Yours are just terrific Yvonne. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Yvonne, you are a true devotee of Sir Tim. your tags are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tags are all beautiful. The first is my favorite. I don't think there is a right or wrong to this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad I'm not the only one who was heavy handed, mine came out more splodge than wick but yours look great I especially like the winged lady in red.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had the same problem with the water and nearly gave up, so I tried one more time and managed to get it to hold together, the failed ones are irretrievably ruined or good for people I dont like LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tags, they all look wonderful. I also found knowing how much spritzing to do really a bit hit and miss. do some colours of DI's run more than others?
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tags are stunning - perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all your tags. I especially love the lace trim used on the bottoms!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous tags Yvonne - they all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Actually, I think you did the Perfect Distress perfectly, MeggyMay. These are all wonderful! I love how you created three very different styles using the same lovely colors-- one is darling, one is elegant, and one is retro perfection! I love them all, and whoever received these as gift tags is going to be delighted!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really beautiful MeggyMay! I'm with you, though ... my first attempt looked like I'd been crafting outside during a rainstorm. :)

    ReplyDelete