Hello and welcome to my crafty world

22%3E%

create

create

Sunday 21 November 2010

Believe


Challenge 10 over at the Stampman this time is-- Anything by Tim, with a Christmas theme.

Tim Holtz of course, I love using his super stamps and products.

For this card I used piece of card from the new TH Seasonal Paper stack as one of the layers. Using stamps from the Holiday Hideaway collection on the attatched tag, also for the base card. Tumbled glass distress inks shade the edges.

Thankyou for stopping by to take a look.

7 comments:

  1. Another wonderful card Yvonne, the stamping around the edge of the card finishes it off perfectly. Love how you've stamped the tag, thats not a stamp I'm fond of as never seems to look well stamped but you've done something right cause it looks fantabulous!
    Thanks for joining in The Stampman Challenge this week.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it but then I love everything Mr Holtz does - well most of it. I am envious of your paper stack thats one thing I have managed to resist so far........
    Thanks for joining us at The stamp man challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Christmas card! Love the addition of the little Santa tag with the card! The papers are gorgeous and I don't have any!!! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous piece! You created a lot of depth with the muted, multi-color Santa behind the bolder, single-color Santa!

    Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. another fabbie christmas card...he's one of my favourite jolly santas, I love the muted colours.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card Yvonne, I love the colours that you have used and the stamping/paper mix you've used. I feel that paper pad pulling me more and more...

    Thank you for entering your card into The Stamp Man, Anything by Tim challenge.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card, love the santa image used in the background

    ReplyDelete