Hello and welcome to my crafty world

22%3E%

create

create

Thursday 23 December 2010

C. of C -week 25


Linda over at Studio L3 for week 25 of the Compendium of Curiosities challenge, has us trying out Scribble Stain Distress. All instructions can be found on page 34 of Tim Holtz book.

I have had a few tries and this is my best effort, which I stamped and embellished a bit, to make a tag. The colours of distress ink I used were Shabby Shutters and Pine Needles.

Also the tag fits in with the Stampman Challenge of Anything goes on a tag.

Thankyou for stopping by to take a look.

I hope you all have a Happy Christmas.


10 comments:

  1. Terrific tag Yvonne. I so love having you as my friend which has been quite some time now and we have shared some great times and swops. Congratulations on being a Gingergem again. Take care and have a wonderful Christmas. Hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Yvonne, I love the colour combo. Off to have a look at page 34. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its lovely perfect colours so soft and gentle. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is wonderful. I love your color combination. Have a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag! Happy Christmas!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very pretty tag, your scribble turned out lovely, Happy Christmas
    Minxy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely tag Yvonne, love the subtle colours
    Have a great Christmas
    big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your scribble tag is so delightful! I love the beautiful soft colors! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely tag, I love all of your stamping on here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beyond gorgeous, Yvonne! Your scribble stain distress is beautiful, and the lovely stamp you used for the background is perfect with the sweet flower. I love that sentiment, too, and you've more than done it justice with this beautiful artwork!

    I hope your holidays were lovely, and that 2011 is your happiest year yet!

    ReplyDelete