Hello and welcome to my crafty world

22%3E%

create

create

Monday 13 September 2010

Garden Fairy for TYI


The theme this week over at Tag You're It [there is a link in my side bar] is - From the Garden Fairy.

My first reaction to this challenge was, where did I last put my fairy stamp, the rest was easy.

I used my favourite distress colours, dried marigold, bundled sage and wild honey for the background, the words and grasses stamps are Elusive Images, and a bit of glimmer on the wings.

Thankyou for stopping by to take a peep at my tag.

8 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Yvonne, such great shading and stamping and love the words. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fluffy threads for the tassel,another lovely tag
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow! Your tag is just stunning and I love the fairy image! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fabulous Yvonne! That's such a pretty stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a delight, the colours are wonderful and the fairy is a beautiful stamp. I simply LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is stunning I love the colours you have used I love the stamp you have used ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, wow, wow!!! I absolutely LOVE this Yvonne!!! Gorgeous fairy tag! Thank you so much for playing with us again at TYI!! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete