Hello and welcome to my crafty world

22%3E%

create

create

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Dreaming for Tag You're It


This week over at Tag You're It, the theme is free choice, But, we have been given a colour palate to use. Please pop over to see the super examples.

I used a pre printed base card, that seems to fit the colours, the tag I stamped using a lovely Sugar Nellie stamp called Dreamy. I used cosmic shimmers to colour her in. Now have a chuckle, there I was up close to my computer screen, trying to match my pots of colour , hope I got close.

Thankyou for stopping by to take a look

3 comments:

  1. Now this is real cute Yvonne, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awgh! netty has said exactly the same as my first thought. So, to be different this is real cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I have an image of your nose pressed against the computer screen now!!

    Love the dreamy background and such pretty colouring in ... thanks so much for playing along at TYI again this week :)

    ReplyDelete