Hello and welcome to my crafty world

22%3E%

create

create

Monday 9 August 2010

Tag You're It- 3 colours




Here are my other two tags for the new monthly swap over at Tag You're It. Please go and have a look at the super DT tags.


Colours to be used are olive, orange and antique white,


I used pieces of lace on both and distress inks to colour. The children stamp is Paperbag Studio, I loved the words. But I cannot find a name for the other tag's stamp.


Thankyou for stopping by to take a look.

4 comments:

  1. Love your tags Yvonne, fab. The words on the first tag ....Silence....is not my strongest virtue ......lol. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so pretty. I love the way you design your pieces. the flowers over the children look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow just loving those tags esp. the one with the flowers at top just lovely
    hugs

    ReplyDelete