Hello and welcome to my crafty world

22%3E%

create

create

Saturday 3 July 2010

Studio L3-Challenge3 Alcohol/Monoprint


I have been looking at this amazing challenge for a couple of weeks now at Studio L3 and finally taken the plunge and had a try.

This week it is Alcohol/monoprints. I only have few inks the the choice wasn't difficult. I used butterscotch, oregano with gold mixative for the background, needless to say I was a lovely shade of both these colours, the stamps are from Tim Holtz, Natures Discovery plate.

Thankyou for taking time to take a peep.

8 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you dove it! Your card is lovely, and your monoprint colors are absolutely elegant! The stamps you chose are great, too.

    I hope we see you again next week!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monoprint is stunning fabulous colours perfect for the image. Love it xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is terrific Yvonne, love it. Its nerve racking and exciting at the same time isn't it.... great though. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Yvonne :)
    Kay x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - the colours of the monoprint match the image beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colours and stamps I must try that combo; exciting challenge I ditto Netty; nervous abd excitement all in one.


    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Yvonne! Love the colour combo and the stamps too.

    (Love the new look of your blog too)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Excellent color and image combination!

    ReplyDelete