Hello and welcome to my crafty world

22%3E%

create

create

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Tag you're It- Whiter Shade of Pale


This is my version of A Whiter Shade of Pale. The tune is a blast from the past and now I cannot get it out of my mind. The tag is embossed white card, through my bigshot. Paper flowers that a friend sent for me to colour myself. A scrap of music vellum . The touch of colour is a Craft Individuals picture with the words Fill each day with joy.

Thankyou for stopping by to take a peep.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh it's pretty! Vintage and beautiful at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this it is so pretty and yes that song went around my head too xx I love the picture and those flowers are beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tag youre it hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag Yvonne, you hum it and I'll play it....Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card Meggymay, i am loving the vintage feel. Thank you for joining in with the Tag You're It challenge this week Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fab!! The coloured image in the middle is just magical, it really suits your gorgeous tag perfectly! Thank you so much for playing with us! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't get the tune out of my head either...and when I finally do, I visit someone elses blog and it's back lol!!

    Love your tag too..a beautiful butterfly garden :) Thanks for playing along with TYI this week :)

    ReplyDelete